Items 11 to 15 of 15 total
These flashy red Classic Goggles will make you stand out from the pack. Your bike makes people stop and stare why should your eye protection do any less.
• Halcyons hand made classic curved motorcycle goggle/ classic curved flying goggles
• Red leather face mask hand stitched over soft foam for added comfort
• Goggles fitted with clear polycarbonate curved lenses, 99.9% UV protection - Goggles meet Safety Institution Standards (BSI - BS4110).
• Hand polished chrome plating (No rusting!) over solid brass frames for that unique stylish look.
• Knurled screw nose bridge adjustment with a fully adjustable head-band, one size fits all. Suitable for wearing over motorcycle helmets, can also be worn without a helmet.
$99.00The Battle of Britain goggles worn by pilots in the Second World War, these aviator goggles are the perfect choice for any flying enthusiasts with a taste for history. The brown soft leather outer face mask and Chamois leather on the inside will provide the aviation lover with the maximum level of comfort, and is hand-stitched to Royal Air Force-blue painted brass frames fitted with angled lenses. The goggles are supplied with polycarbonate lenses as standard; however traditional laminated glass lenses are also available at extra cost.
These Halcyon motorcycle goggles have graced the covers of classic Motorcycle magazines all over the world for decades. If you love that motorcycle Cafe Racer look the Halcyon Motorcycle goggles will complete your wardrobe.
$40.00New style safety goggle fitted with Clear or Tinted lenses with elasticised adjustable headband. Fits over most prescription glasses.
Glossy black frames with thick soft foam for comfort, contoured to provide a good seal to keeps out wind.
Airfoil goggles are designed to provide maximum protection against sun, wind, and glare while motorcycling, bicycling, jogging, skiing and engaging in other sporting activities.
The Polycarbonate UV 400 lenses are super strong, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 industrial standards for impact resistance and meeting ANSI Z80.3 Special purpose UV requirements. Learn More