Items 11 to 13 of 13 total
The Belstaff Mojave motorcycle Jacket is a reproduction of the style motorcycle jacket worn by Steve McQueen in the Mojave Race in the 1960's. Made from Bull grain leather with Italian attention to detail this motorcycle jacket will get you to the front of any line without lane splitting.
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows - Adjusting neck strap - Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps - Embroidered logo on left sleeve - Buckle-cover with embroidered logo
- Bull Grain Leather, naturally tanned, drum-dyed, thickness 1 - 1.1 mm - Cotton check lining on body - Corduroy on inside neck collar and cuffs - CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Detachable quilted lining with 120 gram on body
- Removable Protectors exceed the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011 by D30
- Pocket for back protector - Upper patch pockets with flaps, closed by snap buttons - Lower jet pockets ,closed by metal zipper - Inside facing jet pocket closed by coil zipper
$695.00The Belstaff Classic Trialmaster Tourist Trophy Motorcycle Jacket is a reproduction of Belstaff's Classic Trialmaster Motorcycle Jacket the best selling motorcycle jacket of all time! With the addition of Level 1 Armour from D30 and a thermal liner a new jacket was born, preserving the historic design roots of this classic motorcycle jacket while moving forward with level 1 Armour protection as well as a thermal lining which all make it worthy of its new "Tourist Trophy" name. This Classic Jacket has been a piece of Motorcycle History since 1924 and today has become a part of every true motorcyclists wardrobe . Materials Wax Cotton 10 oz - Seam-sealed Miporex membrane Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets Quilted lining with 60 gram padding on sleeves Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs CE removable D30 soft protectors on shoulders and elbows Inner Structure Detachable quilted lining with 150 gram Micro-Valtherm padding on body Protectors Protectors exceed the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011 by D30. Pockets Pocket for back protector (Protector Sold Separately) - Four Patch pockets closed by waterproof flap and snap buttons Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper Features - Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows - Metal aerators under arm Adjusting neck strap - Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps