The Belstaff Donington Motorcycle Jacket, like the track it is named after, is fast, relentless and demands your full attention.
Like most Belstaff Jackets it is a Classic motorcycle style that transcends time. Do you remember when you last saw this jacket .. Was it on Steve McQueen or in your favorite episode of " Top Gear".
- Bull Grain Leather, naturally tanned, drum-dyed, thickness 1 - 1.1 mm - Corduroy on inside neck collar - CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows Inner Structure
- Detachable quilted lining with 120 gram on body and 80 gram on sleeves
- Removable Protectors exceeds the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011
- Pocket for back protector - Upper patch pockets with flaps, closed by snap buttons - Lower jet pockets ,closed by metal zipper - Inside facing jet pocket closed by coil zipper - Inside lining patch pocket with Velcro
- Quilted reinforcements on shoulders, elbows and back end - Contrasting colour bands across chest and along sleeves - Adjusting snaps on sides - Ventilation openings on back sides - Embossed logo patch on left sleeve - Inside waist stretch panel with heavy-duty zipper for trousers attachment
Sizes: S-XXXL Material: BULLL GRAIN LEATHER Colours: Black
$1,595.00The Belstaff Tourist Trophy Jacket come is a Burnt Cuero waxed Italian bull leather. The finish makes this jacket stand out in any crowd. Like the seats of a fine Italian Sports car wrapping you in pure luxury while the classic British Styling stops the Italian Ducati Girls who now chase you down.. Classic.. Belstaff get a checkered flag every time for style and fashion. Good enough for Kate Moss and Ewan McGregor.. David Beckham looks great in his as well. True Motorcyclists love the style and function of this Belstaff classic Motorcycle Jacket.
Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Clothing Line.Learn More
$1,595.00The Belstaff Classic Tourist Trophy in hand-waxed bull leather is a must for any classic bike rider. The jacket is part of motorcycle history and has graced the backs of some Legendary riders. Belstaff is proud to list many true historical motorcycle figures amongst their customers. Steve McQueen, Malcomb Smith, Phil Reed and Lawrence of Arabia to mention a few..
Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Clothing Line. Learn More