Items 1 to 10 of 15 total
The Belstaff Knockhill "Trialmaster" motorcycle jacket is a reproduction of the Classic Trialmaster motorcycle jacket done in Bull Grain Leather. This is a beautiful piece of equipment that replicates the timeless style of the Trialmaster Motorcycle Jacket in fine Italian Leather. The True Heritage of these jackets allows them to be used in period productions like Brad Pitt in "Benjamin Button." Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Clothing Line.
Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows Adjusting neck strap Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps Embroidered logo on left sleeve Buckle-cover with embroidered logo
Bull Grain Leather, naturally tanned, drum-dried, thickness 1 - 1.1 mm Cotton check lining on body Corduroy on inside neck collar and cuffs CE removable D30 soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
Detachable quilted lining with 120 gram on body
Removable Protectors exceed the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011 by D30
Pocket for back protector Four patch pockets, closed by waterproof flap and snap buttons Inside facing jet pocket closed by coil zipperPart of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Clothing Line.
$749.00The Belstaff Classic Trialmaster Tourist Trophy Motorcycle Jacket is a reproduction of Belstaff's Classic Trialmaster Motorcycle Jacket the best selling motorcycle jacket of all time! With the addition of Level 1 Armour from D30 and a thermal liner a new jacket was born, preserving the historic design roots of this classic motorcycle jacket while moving forward with level 1 Armour protection as well as a thermal lining which all make it worthy of its new "Tourist Trophy" name. This Classic Jacket has been a piece of Motorcycle History since 1924 and today has become a part of every true motorcyclists wardrobe . Materials Wax Cotton 10 oz - Seam-sealed Miporex membrane Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets Quilted lining with 60 gram padding on sleeves Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs CE removable D30 soft protectors on shoulders and elbows Inner Structure Detachable quilted lining with 150 gram Micro-Valtherm padding on body Protectors Protectors exceed the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011 by D30. Pockets Pocket for back protector (Protector Sold Separately) - Four Patch pockets closed by waterproof flap and snap buttons Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper Features - Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows - Metal aerators under arm Adjusting neck strap - Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Clothing Line.
$1,500.00The Belstaff Classic Tourist Trophy in hand-waxed bull leather is a must for any classic bike rider. The jacket is part of motorcycle history and has graced the backs of some Legendary riders. Belstaff is proud to list many true historical motorcycle figures amongst their customers. Steve McQueen, Malcomb Smith, Phil Reed and Lawrence of Arabia to mention a few..
Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Clothing Line. Learn More
$1,500.00The Belstaff Tourist Trophy Jacket come is a Burnt Cuero waxed Italian bull leather. The finish makes this jacket stand out in any crowd. Like the seats of a fine Italian Sports car wrapping you in pure luxury while the classic British Styling stops the Italian Ducati Girls who now chase you down.. Classic.. Belstaff get a checkered flag every time for style and fashion. Good enough for Kate Moss and Ewan McGregor.. David Beckham looks great in his as well. True Motorcyclists love the style and function of this Belstaff classic Motorcycle Jacket.
Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Clothing Line.Learn More
The Belstaff Mojave motorcycle Jacket is a reproduction of the style motorcycle jacket worn by Steve McQueen in the Mojave Race in the 1960's. Made from Bull grain leather with Italian attention to detail this motorcycle jacket will get you to the front of any line without lane splitting.
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows - Adjusting neck strap - Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps - Embroidered logo on left sleeve - Buckle-cover with embroidered logo
- Italian Bull Grain Leather, naturally tanned, drum-dyed, thickness 1 - 1.1 mm - Cotton check lining on body - Corduroy on inside neck collar and cuffs - CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Detachable quilted lining with 120 gram on body
- Removable Protectors exceed the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011 by D30
- Pocket for back protector - Upper patch pockets with flaps, closed by snap buttons - Lower jet pockets ,closed by metal zipper - Inside facing jet pocket closed by coil zipper
Made in Italy.
The Belstaff Mojave Jacket is a reproduction of the motorcycle jacket worn by Steve McQueen in the Mojave Race in the 1960's. The Mojave Motorcycle Jacket is what we are all looking for... a functional motorcycle jacket that does everything on the bike keeping you warm, dry and protector. Then when you step off the bike you look just as "Cool" as the king of "Cool" himself. Don't be surprised if young ladies stop you on the street reaching for your jacket sleeve asking " WHAT is that you are wearing" . Like we said " Does Everything "Part of the Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Clothing Line. Learn More
- Wax Cotton 8 oz - Seam-sealed Miporex membrane - Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets - Quilted lining with 60 gram padding on sleeves - Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs and inside waistband - CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Detachable quilted lining with 150 gram Micro-Valtherm padding on body
- Protectors exceed the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2011 by D30.
- Pocket for back protector (Protector Sold Separately) - Upper patch pockets with flaps, closed by snap buttons - Lower jet pocket, closed by coil zipper - Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Quilted reinforcements on shoulders and elbows - Metal aerators under arm - Adjusting neck strap - Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps - Buckle-cover with embroidered logo
The Barbour International Motorcycle Jacket was worn by every British National Motorcycle Team from 1936-1977. At the T.T. Isle of Man Race in 1965 over 95% of all competitors wore a Barbour International Motorcycle Jacket, no matter what country they represented. This motorcycle jacket is indeed a part of motorcycle history and can be seen on many of the all time greats. Sammy Miller, Phil Reed and Steve McQueen to name a few.
Motorcyclists have sworn by their Barbour Internationals for decades. During WW II the Barbour Jacket became the official Submarine Commanders coat and on the battle fields of Europe many a soldier prepared to defend Queen and country proudly wearing their Barbour.
100% Waxed Cotton 100% Cotton Barbour Tartan lining Slanted ISDT Trials Card Pocket Optional Snap in Wool Liner Brass Zippers and Snaps Weatherproof
.This is the Motorcycle Jacket Motorcycle Magazines raved about. You may have seen the Discovery motorcycle jacket in the "Long Way Round". Claudio looked very comfortable in Siberia wearing one. The Discovery Motorcycle Jacket is for those of us that refuse to let the weather dictate if we ride our motorcycle or not. The Discovery Motorcycle Jacket is fully armored with a long list of design features to fit every riding condition. If your next trip is taking you around the world or back and forth to the office the Discovery will make sure you get there dry and comfortable. There are so many features in this jacket most customers tell us they are still finding more months after they purchased the Discovery Motorcycle Jacket. • Features:
• Duratec fabric reinforcement patches
• Microskin fully taped drop liner between outer and lining fabric
• Reflective 3M piping that can be clearly seen from all angles
• Knox shoulder, elbow and back armor exceeds European Standards for CE
• Upper and lower sleeve adjustments
• Underarm and back ventilation zippers
• Detachable neck warmer
• Comfort fit waist belt
• Sleeve cuff zipper with gusset
• Eight pockets and one cell phone pocket
• Fully detachable, zip off back pocket
• Zip out detachable Thermolite quilted inner liner with two hand warmer pockets and one secure zippered pocket
• Internal lining has water resistant rain skirt with nonslip elastic
• Connecting zipper for motorcycle pants
• What the Press has to say about the Discovery Jacket: •"This Beats' em all.I'm doing 1200 miles in a week, often in awful conditions, yet fail to find the Discovery's limits. The Jackets biggest test was a four-hour ride in driving rain, but even at a constant 70 MPH the water failed to seep through. Up until now I've never felt that safe in anything but leather. But with the Discovery I feel just as safe thanks to the CE armor, and I'm never cold. "Motorcycle Consumer News"
>The Challenger Motorcycle Jacket has that classic 3/4 length British cut that just looks great. At first glace this jacket looks heavy duty with all the reinforced panels and cold weather seals you think Winter Commuter/Touring Jacket. The Challenger jacket is quite a chameleon though, in a flash the Full Thermal Liner comes out and the 2 way vents open up the entire length of the sleeve. This 100% waterproof motorcycle jacket with Knox Armor and a wealth of features works great as a multi-season motorcycle jacket. There are so many straps and adjustments on this jacket it always looks tailor fit.
• All weather 100% waterproof multifunctional motorcycle touring jacket with detachable thermal insulation and 6 zipped ventilation points
• Hard wearing 600 denier fabric • Double fabric reinforcement at the upper back
• 3 way zip with ventilation option
• Knox armor shoulder and elbows exceeds European CE Standards for PPE protection.
• EVA foam inserts for comfort and insulation
• Option for CE Back Armour
• Mobile phone / spec case pocket in the jacket lining
• 2 security zipped pockets in the jacket lining
• 4 large cargo pockets, 2 hand warmer pockets and 2 pockets at the end of the sleeves
• What the Press has to say about the Challenger Jacket: "Real Jackets for real riders. seems to have designed these new jackets for riders who are passionate about their riding. The seasonal versatility and the touring orientation of the Challenger are evident in several of its features. The Jacket has a nice, neutral feel while riding. Everything seems to fit the contour of my body without being restrictive or having that cumbersome feeling of a bulky jacket. A December afternoon ride in 36-degree temps was quite pleasant." BMW Owners News
> Learn More
The Adventure Motorcycle Jacket was first designed for the Paris-Dakar Rally and came in KTM's Orange as well as British Blue. This jacket was developed after conducting a round the world survey of what should be included in a true dual sport motorcycle jacket. The removable Hydration System and multiple 2 way vents were a must for the hot desert. Knox Motorcycle Armor for added Protection was also necessary. A fully removable waterproof liner that allowed maximum breathability in the heat while still having the option of going 100% waterproof was also requested. If your next trip is taking you across Africa or Just across town The Adventure Motorcycle Jacket will get you there. The Adventure Motorcycle Jacket is for those who want to experience it all. A versatile motorcycle jacket that is at home in a commuter lane or on the Nullarbor Plain of Australia. When the road ends the Adventurer begins, so get out and ride.
• Multi functional, versatile off-road jacket
• 500 denier nylon outer shell
• For wet weather a throw over, waterproof / windproof shell is included, located in the jacket's back pocket bag
• Drinks system included fitted in upper back pocket bag, can be removed if not required
• A 2 Liter drinks pack can be fitted into the lower back pocket bag (not supplied)
• Pocket facility for shoulder, elbow and back Armour
• Quick-dry mesh lining
• Elbow has Silicon anti-abrasion surface finish with EVA foam inserts inside
• Kidney belt with Eva foam insert
• Detachable mobile phone pocket
•Knox shoulder, elbow armor included exceeds European Standards for CE
•Pocket for Optional Knox Back Armor
•What the Press has to say about the Adventurer Motorcycle Jacket:
"If any company has the right to use the Adventure moniker, it's British Motorcycle Gear. Their quality riding apparel has accompanied motorcyclists to all corners of the earth. True to form, the Adventure Jacket is designed with more than a trip to the corner store in mind. This multi-functional off-road jacket has all the features needed to go almost anywhere". Road Runner Magazine,