Items 11 to 16 of 16 total
>The Challenger Motorcycle Jacket has that classic 3/4 length British cut that just looks great. At first glace this jacket looks heavy duty with all the reinforced panels and cold weather seals you think Winter Commuter/Touring Jacket. The Challenger jacket is quite a chameleon though, in a flash the Full Thermal Liner comes out and the 2 way vents open up the entire length of the sleeve. This 100% waterproof motorcycle jacket with Knox Armor and a wealth of features works great as a multi-season motorcycle jacket. There are so many straps and adjustments on this jacket it always looks tailor fit.
• All weather 100% waterproof multifunctional motorcycle touring jacket with detachable thermal insulation and 6 zipped ventilation points
• Hard wearing 600 denier fabric • Double fabric reinforcement at the upper back
• 3 way zip with ventilation option
• Knox armor shoulder and elbows exceeds European CE Standards for PPE protection.
• EVA foam inserts for comfort and insulation
• Option for CE Back Armour
• Mobile phone / spec case pocket in the jacket lining
• 2 security zipped pockets in the jacket lining
• 4 large cargo pockets, 2 hand warmer pockets and 2 pockets at the end of the sleeves
• What the Press has to say about the Challenger Jacket: "Real Jackets for real riders. seems to have designed these new jackets for riders who are passionate about their riding. The seasonal versatility and the touring orientation of the Challenger are evident in several of its features. The Jacket has a nice, neutral feel while riding. Everything seems to fit the contour of my body without being restrictive or having that cumbersome feeling of a bulky jacket. A December afternoon ride in 36-degree temps was quite pleasant." BMW Owners News
> Learn More
The Adventure Motorcycle Jacket was first designed for the Paris-Dakar Rally and came in KTM's Orange as well as British Blue. This jacket was developed after conducting a round the world survey of what should be included in a true dual sport motorcycle jacket. The removable Hydration System and multiple 2 way vents were a must for the hot desert. Knox Motorcycle Armor for added Protection was also necessary. A fully removable waterproof liner that allowed maximum breathability in the heat while still having the option of going 100% waterproof was also requested. If your next trip is taking you across Africa or Just across town The Adventure Motorcycle Jacket will get you there. The Adventure Motorcycle Jacket is for those who want to experience it all. A versatile motorcycle jacket that is at home in a commuter lane or on the Nullarbor Plain of Australia. When the road ends the Adventurer begins, so get out and ride.
• Multi functional, versatile off-road jacket
• 500 denier nylon outer shell
• For wet weather a throw over, waterproof / windproof shell is included, located in the jacket's back pocket bag
• Drinks system included fitted in upper back pocket bag, can be removed if not required
• A 2 Liter drinks pack can be fitted into the lower back pocket bag (not supplied)
• Pocket facility for shoulder, elbow and back Armour
• Quick-dry mesh lining
• Elbow has Silicon anti-abrasion surface finish with EVA foam inserts inside
• Kidney belt with Eva foam insert
• Detachable mobile phone pocket
•Knox shoulder, elbow armor included exceeds European Standards for CE
•Pocket for Optional Knox Back Armor
•What the Press has to say about the Adventurer Motorcycle Jacket:
"If any company has the right to use the Adventure moniker, it's British Motorcycle Gear. Their quality riding apparel has accompanied motorcyclists to all corners of the earth. True to form, the Adventure Jacket is designed with more than a trip to the corner store in mind. This multi-functional off-road jacket has all the features needed to go almost anywhere". Road Runner Magazine,
The Mercury Motorcycle Jacket won the Holy Grail Award for covering the widest temperature range while still weighing in at under 4 lbs. The Mercury Motorcycle Jacket is as close as you can get to a four season motorcycle Jacket and has been our Top Selling Jacket to date. The Mercury Motorcycle Jacket is 100% waterproof and is more comfortable to wear than anything you have tried before. The protection is unmatched with Knox motorcycle armor at the shoulders and elbows and an optional Knox back armor pocket. The illuminite reflective shoulders and 3M sleeves make you light up the Horizon at night.
• Detachable Thermolite liner for extra warmth
• Waterproof, Breathable and Windproof high tenacity Teflon coated nylon
• Front hand warmer zippered pockets
• Knox Elbow and Shoulder Armor Included
• Pocket for back armor optional
• Arm adjusters at cuff, forearm and upper arm
• Chest adjusters at underarm Chest area
• Twin storm flap with secure gutter system down the front of the jacket
• Silver Reflective Piping
• Illuminite Reflective print on shoulder panels
• Front and rear ventilation zippers
• Under chin Neoprene insert
• Back collar adjuster
• Zipper for connecting motorcycle pants
• Zip out Thermolite liner with right inside pocket
• Drip strip at jacket hem
• Overlay of extra fabric in all key impact areas
• Storm cuff construction
• Zip pulls with a 3M reflective BMG logo
• What the Press has to say about the BMG Mercury Motorcycle Jacket: "Riding in the rain isn’t so Bad. Neither is riding in the cold, but riding in either condition wearing the wrong gear can be absolutely miserable. Thankfully the Mercury Jacket has been by my side to shield me from both elements. Designed in England, the folks know a thing or two about riding in cold and wet conditions. The Mercury jacket is made from heavy duty nylon with extra material in the likely impact zones and features a Teflon coating to resist dirt-- The Mercury’s long list of features includes Knox CE armor in the shoulders and elbows, and a 8-inch zipper along the bottom to attach a pair of riding pants. British Motorcycle Gear says the jacket is also waterproof, windproof and breathable. The twin full-length flaps protecting the front zipper ensure that no water or wind reach the rider’s chest, while reflective material on the shoulders and arms help you to bee seen at night. There is also a full-length removable liner to keep you warm on those cooler rides, and a whole slew of hook-and-loop straps and various buttons along the arm and chest area to ensure a correct fit. Normally I save my opinion about a product until the end, but this time I’m going to spoil the surprise early. I like this jacket.. A Lot…Unlike some other jackets in which the armor is only comfortable in the riding position, I can wear the Mercury jacket on or off the bike. It’s that comfortable. If you are looking for a quality jacket with all the amenities at a great price, look no further". Rider Magazine
$639.00A multi-pocket men's belted motorcycle jacket with American flag lining. Distressed finish 8oz heavyweight wax jacket inspired by the A7 jacket. This motorcycling garment features the original international label and the I.S.D.T. team badge on the left-hand side.Two bellows pockets, one angled chest map pocket, internal Velcro fastening pocket. Men's belted motorcycle jacket in olive. Waxed cotton outer, pure cotton lining. Sponge clean. Learn More
The ultimate summer riding jacket ! The Zodiac motorcycle jacket is a cool alternative to leather. Its priorities are protection and superior ventilation. This light and comfortable motorcycle jacket features a high tech ventilation system, combine that, with it's Level 1 Armor and abrasion resistance and you have the ultimate summer motorcycle jacket. Most of us know the feeling of peeling off our protective gear when we stop. That nasty sticky feel as the garment slowly lets go of your wet skin. We justify it by saying " well at least I am protected" unlike those brilliant guys in cut off's, T-Shirts & flip flops. Now you have an alternative that will protect you and keep you cooler than mesh or that t-shirt. The Zodiac Motorcycle Jacket is simply amazing the fabric was designed for the desert, by the military, much stronger than mesh and it blocks the heat of the sun while letting the air flow through to cool you. Just check out some of the reviews, if it can keep you cool in Africa and Death Valley what more can you ask for. The BMG Zodiac Motorcycle Jacket a real innovation in Hot Weather Motorcycle Jackets. What the Press has to say about the Zodiac Jacket: "The Zodiac is a very comfortable jacket that can be used in a broad range of temperatures". Ride Texas
This is the one you are looking for. Just got the "Top Pick" from Motorcycle Classics Magazine. Best Classic Motorcycle Jacket on the Market today.
Although the Montana Jacket has been around since the 50's in the UK, it is a true testament to the classic look and styling of this jacket that today it still earns such respect. A Brilliant Thick soft leather with a classic style that looks good anywhere. Don't be surprised to find that you wear this jacket just as much off your bike as on it.
• 1.4 mm drum dyed cowhide.
• Pockets for optional shoulder, elbow and back armor.
• Removable thermal liner.
• Adjustable flow ventilation system.
• Pre-curved sleeves with rotated shoulders.
• Action back.
• Snap down touring collar.
• YKK brass zippers.
• Brass snaps.
• 4 Full ventilated front pockets
• Zippered cuffs.
• What The Press Has To Say
! TOP PICK: BEST CLASSIC LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET "From the moment we opened the box, took a whiff of the lovely aroma pouring forth and ran our hands over the Montana™ creamy-smooth leather, we were taken. A few hundred miles later, we'd discovered even more to crow about. With its liner out, the Montana is surprisingly cool on hot days, as the four front pockets double as vents thanks to their mesh liners. The brown finish is a nice contrast to the normal black you see everyone else wearing, and the soft finish of the leather will inevitably lead to the jacket "weathering" nicely and developing a character all of its own within a few thousand miles. It's comfortable. It's well-made. It feels secure. It's something different, and it has that vintage feel. What more could you ask for." Motorcycle Classics Magazine