- Awesome Review by Wells
Price Quality Value
Leather is very soft. Fit is trim but the cut is very comfortable. I'm wearing a 44 and I'm 6'0 and 165lbs with long arms.
The only downside is the liner. It zips in but then does not snap/pin into place under the arm holes and subsequently your hand and arm get stuck trying to find the hole in the fleece then the sleeve. So I removed it entirely...
Great jacket for the price. Looked at the dainese zen and this is a better jacket for the money, in my opinion. (Posted on 1/23/2010)
- Excellent fit , excellent craftmenship Review by Lew
- I was more than pleased with the Montana Jacket. Not only did it fit perfectly but the craftmanship was excellent. (Posted on 10/8/2009)
- Montana Review by Jack
- I have been using this jacket for over 3 years now and it is fantastic and looks even better with age. It will no doubt become an heirloom as it has alot of character again especially after it ages in the sun. I have alot of miles on this jack and love it more evey day. (Posted on 8/6/2009)
- Quality Review by Justin
I received the jacket near a week ago. I had read the reviews here as well as WebBikeWorld. It was down to the Roadcrafter or the Montana.
I could not be happier with my choice. I was able to test fit the Roadcrafter. I didn't have the same opportunity with the Montana but I still went with it.
To be redundant of some other reviews: Leather is soft, feels like the nice soft leather on a good couch. Fit is perfect. I ordered the same size as I wear in a business suit and it's great. It's tailored well enough that even with the forward lean to the bars, the arms reach and the fit doesn't pinch.
AND - It looks cool.
Buy it if you're considering a Motojacket. (Posted on 6/30/2009)
- I love this jacket.. Review by Adam Kelder
Price Quality Value
(Posted on 6/28/2009)
- Great Jacket Review by Steve L
Quality Leather, very soft and feels like it is already broken in.
More of a black/brown...but it looks great. (Posted on 6/8/2009)
- Just got the jacket today! Review by Mark
- Holy s**t. What a fantastic jacket!! A true motorcyclist jacket, not a "biker" jacket. The pictures do not do this jacket justice. It is more of a flat black or a brown/black, but it looks so much better than the shiny black jackets that are everywhere (just my opinion as the flat black looks more retro and broken in). The jacket fits perfectly (if you are in between sizes, order the next size up as it is snug - as it is supposed to be and I think it fits perfect). Pockets on the inside and out, armor, venting, sinching at the waist, zip out liner....absolutely fantastic!!!! This jacket is the perfect complement to my Royal Enfield. And the workmanship!.....this is not a cheap online leather jacket, trust me. No need to look anywhere else. You will not be sorry. Thanks BMG! (Posted on 5/25/2009)
- hooked for life Review by grumpybiker
- BMG has the best quality and designed bike wear I have found backed by first class customer service. This is the only leather jacket I will wear. (Posted on 5/7/2009)
- Nice Jacket Review by J. Graser
The Pros: I absolutely love the fit of this jacket. The arms are long enough that they still reach my hands even when holding on to my Thruxton's clip-ons. I've heard people say to order one size up... I disagree. I'm a 46 suit jacket and ordered a size 46. It fits perfectly. Nice and snug in the chest area without being too resrictive.
The Cons: The jacket doesn't look like the one in the pictures. It is definitely more dark brown. Kind of a greasy, dirty black and the leather finish is different - not at all "shiny" like the jacket in the picture. I would have liked to have had the leather grain(?) matched up a little better. One arm has a very smooth finish while the other has a pebble wrinkle finish. Not major problems, but I thought they were worth mentioning. (Posted on 5/6/2009)
- Just What I've Been Looking For Review by Dale Leppo
- I have been looking for a jacket that would look "right" on my Triumph Bonneville, but still have modern features like armour and (at least some) venting. I also wanted a jacket that looked like a Motorcyclist's jacket.(NOT a Biker's jacket.) The Montana met all of those expectations. Thanks! (Posted on 4/2/2009)