The Belstaff Antrim is a stunning and capable women’s motorcycle jacket with an excellent fit constructed from waxed cotton, the material Belstaff has built its reputation on for close to a century.
Together with cotton mill British Millerain, Belstaff have re-invented the wax cotton and upgraded it to TekWax, an innovative fabric that uses high grade synthetic fibres intertwined with Belstaff’s top quality cotton to obtain an abrasion resistant fabric that achieves a CE Abrasion & Tear test A rating.
It does this without sacrificing light weight or classic Belstaff styling. Ttylish cotton check lining is complimented by corduroy accents at the collar and cuffs. D3O CE certified Level 1 armour is included in the elbows and shoulders offering excellent impact absorption without added bulk. There is a pocket for you to add an optional back protector.
The Antrim is sturdy but light. And it will keep you dry, with a breathable yet completely waterproof Miporex membrane underneath.
The fit is flattering, aided by the ribbed stretch panels that run all along the side of the jacket. A flap with rubberised snap button overlays the sturdy main zip to avoid scratching your bike. Two slanted flap pockets adorn the front.
The ANtrim is a stylish jacket that blends modern and classic Belstaff style with Pure Motorcycle functionality.
- 8oz TekWax Waxed Cotton
* Removable low profile CE Approved Level 1 D3O shoulder and elbow armour
* Waterproof and breathable Miporex membrane
* Cotton check lining on body
* Corduroy on collar and cuffs
* Additional pocket for optional back protector
* Slanted lower pockets with snap button flap
* Ribbed stretch panels along the side
* Metal breather under arms
* Adjusting cuff gusset with snaps
* CE approved garment (Level A)
Size US UK
S 6 40
M 8 42
L 10 44
XL 12 46
XXL 14 48